Each month, a new set of puzzles will be posted. Come back next month for the solutions and a new set of puzzles, or subscribe to have them sent directly to you.
There are more than one way of doing these puzzles and may well be more than one answer. Please let me and others know what alternatives you find by commenting below. We also welcome general comments on the subject and any feedback you'd like to give.
If you have a question that needs a response from me or you would like to contact me privately, please use the contact form.
Get more puzzles!
If you've enjoyed doing the puzzles, consider ordering the books;
- Book One - 150+ of the best puzzles
- Book Two - 200+ with new originals and more of your favourites
Both in a handy pocket sized format. Click here for full details.
Last month's solutions
Do you know your Geometry? Can you find the measure of each missing angle (a – m) in the diagram below? (Note: Diagram not drawn to scale.)
Some Geometry basic rules:
- Right angle (L ) = 90º
- Straight line = 180º (along each side).
- Triangle = 180º (internal angles).
- Quadrilateral (or 4-sided polygon) = 360º (internal angles).
- Irregular Pentagon (or 5-sided polygon) = 540º (internal angles).
- l, II & lll pairs on a lines represents equal lengths.